One of these bags permitted
Bags will be inspected prior to entry.
Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”.
Small Clutch Purse or Wallet
Small clutch purse or wallet 4.5” x 6.5” (about the size of a hand) or smaller, with or without a handle or strap. This can also be taken into the venue inside one of the clear bags.
Gallon Freezer Bag
One clear gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
One of these additional items permitted
Items will be inspected prior to entry.
Binoculars without case
Infant Feeding Supplies
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
If any of the below prohibited items are revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return to their vehicle with the item. Pinewood Bowl Theater does not safeguard any personal belongings of any type.
- Bags, backpacks, or large purses. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Animals (Service animals are welcome)
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, or tripods
- Cans, glass bottles, bottles, coolers & picnic baskets or other similar containers
- Flags or signs with poles
- Glow Items (sticks, necklaces, bracelets, etc.)
- In-Line roller skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Lawn chairs and blankets
- Musical instruments
- Noisemakers such as air horns or Vuvuzelas
- Outside food and beverage
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Selfie sticks, iPads, tablets, or computers
- Signs larger than 8.5″ x 11″
- Water bottles
- Weapons including pocket knives, tasers, firearms & spiked jewelry (These items will be confiscated and not returned)